This trail immerses walkers in the Las Lagunetas Protected Landscape as it runs from the Las Raíces Recreational Area to the forest of Agua García.
The route begins by skirting the Madre del Agua ravine through a Canary Island pine forest before crossing the El Bailadero track that leads to the Madre del Agua water gallery, which is now walled up.
The path then leads to Lomo Arrastradero along a path reinforced with wooden steps and takes you onto Camino del Centeno until you reach Camino Paso del Muerto on your left.
From here, continue to the Las Pasadillas ravine and climb some stone steps to the top.
Follow the path to the La Herradura track and then on to Cruz de Fune. Shortly afterwards you will reach the Las Calderetas Recreational Area. Follow the signs to Lomo La Jara to finish the trail in the forest of Agua García, a magnificent enclave of laurisilva forest in the north of the island.
- Always stay on the marked trail and do not enter private property, hunting grounds, water galleries, wells or caves.
- Pay special attention when crossing or walking along trails used by bicycles, horses or motor vehicles and when walking in ravines with water courses.
- Avoid direct encounters with potentially dangerous animals, such as livestock, beehives, and dogs.
- Proceed with caution and watch for obstacles, loose rocks, uneven terrain or steep slopes to avoid accidents and falls.
- Check out our guide to hiking in Tenerife and, if necessary, contact the emergency services by calling 112.
No data available