This loop trail starts at the Las Raíces Recreational Area and heads towards Montaña Chica, entering a dense pine forest.
As the pine forest begins to thin, you will enjoy magnificent panoramic views of the Güimar Valley, with Montaña del Socorro, also known as Montaña Grande, dominating the vistas.
After crossing Barranco Maravedís, climb some wooden steps to the area known as Bedijo, from which point you will return to the Las Raíces Recreational Area, the start and end point of the route.
- Always stay on the marked trail and do not enter private property, hunting grounds, water galleries, wells or caves.
- Pay special attention when crossing or walking along trails used by bicycles, horses or motor vehicles and when walking in ravines with water courses.
- Avoid direct encounters with potentially dangerous animals, such as livestock, beehives, and dogs.
- Proceed with caution and watch for obstacles, loose rocks, uneven terrain or steep slopes to avoid accidents and falls.
- Check out our guide to hiking in Tenerife and, if necessary, contact the emergency services by calling 112.
No data available