Variant of the PR TF 25 trail that branches off to the left of the main trail as it leaves Las Lagunetas, in the direction of the Acentejo coast.
It begins with a gentle descent through a majestic pine forest that gradually turns into monteverde.
The path continues through Barranco de la Vica, with marvellous views of Mount Teide and the rugged north coast of the island. After passing through La Vica, head towards Los Nateros through a landscape of chestnut trees and vineyards to finally reach your destination next to Montaña Atalaya.
- Always stay on the marked trail and do not enter private property, hunting grounds, water galleries, wells or caves.
- Pay special attention when crossing or walking along trails used by bicycles, horses or motor vehicles and when walking in ravines with water courses.
- Avoid direct encounters with potentially dangerous animals, such as livestock, beehives, and dogs.
- Proceed with caution and watch for obstacles, loose rocks, uneven terrain or steep slopes to avoid accidents and falls.
- Check out our guide to hiking in Tenerife and, if necessary, contact the emergency services by calling 112.
No data available