The Excelentísimo Cabildo Insular de Tenerife (Tenerife Island Council, hereinafter “ECIT”), as a public administration, undertakes to make its website Tenerife On accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices, transposing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 October 2016.
This accessibility statement applies to the website www.tenerifeon.es, excluding embedded content from other domains.
This website is partially accessible in conformity with Royal Decree 1112/2018 due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
Content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018. On some pages the information, structure and relationships are not determined by software or have no text alternative [requirement number 188.8.131.52 of UNE-EN 301549:2019 information and relationships]
- Some links may not have a specific purpose defined textually [requirement number 184.108.40.206 of UNE-EN 301549:2019 purpose of links]
- On some pages the contrast ratio in text or images may not be at least 4.5:1 [requirement number 220.127.116.11 of UNE-EN 301549:2019 minimum contrast]
- There may be third-party content that is neither developed by this entity nor under our control, e.g. computer files.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 1 June 2022.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out on 1 June 2023.
Last revision of the statement: 1 June 2022.
Comments and contact details
You may submit communications on accessibility requirements (Article 10(2)(a) of RD 1112/2018), for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Report other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Make any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website through the following email:
You may submit:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018
- A request for accessible information relating to:
- Content that is excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- Content that is exempt from compliance with the accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and demand must be clearly specified to confirm that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
By email to
Communications, complaints and requests for accessible information will be received and processed by ECIT.
If, once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the person concerned does not agree with the decision adopted, or the response does not meet the requirements set out in Article 12(5), the person concerned may lodge a complaint. A complaint may also be lodged if a reply has not been received within twenty working days.
The complaint may be submitted by email to
Complaints will be received and processed by the ECIT data protection office.