Loop trail that leads through a changing landscape, from a rural area dotted with fields and vineyards into a pine forest.
The route takes you into the ravines of Los Verdes and Cabrera, where you can admire the great chestnut trees that grow in the area. If you are lucky enough to walk this route during spring and autumn, you will see two of the most wonderful events in the life of these trees: their blossoming and the moment when their branches are laden with delicious nuts.
At approximately the midpoint of the route you will reach the La Vica viewpoint, with spectacular panoramic views of Mount Teide and the valley of La Orotava. On clear days, you will be able to pick out the silhouette of the island of La Palma on the horizon.
- Always stay on the marked trail and do not enter private property, hunting grounds, water galleries, wells or caves.
- Pay special attention when crossing or walking along trails used by bicycles, horses or motor vehicles and when walking in ravines with water courses.
- Avoid direct encounters with potentially dangerous animals, such as livestock, beehives, and dogs.
- Proceed with caution and watch for obstacles, loose rocks, uneven terrain or steep slopes to avoid accidents and falls.
- Check out our guide to hiking in Tenerife and, if necessary, contact the emergency services by calling 112.
No data available