A short 700 m trail that runs along the first section of route 2 of the Camino de Candelaria, a pilgrimage route to the Basilica of Candelaria.
This is a slightly descending track through dense Canary Island pine forest that joins the PR TF 25.2 (Las Lagunetas - Hoya de Abade) with the PR TF 25.3 (Las Lagunetas - Los Nateros).
- Always stay on the marked trail and do not enter private property, hunting grounds, water galleries, wells or caves.
- Pay special attention when crossing or walking along trails used by bicycles, horses or motor vehicles and when walking in ravines with water courses.
- Avoid direct encounters with potentially dangerous animals, such as livestock, beehives, and dogs.
- Proceed with caution and watch for obstacles, loose rocks, uneven terrain or steep slopes to avoid accidents and falls.
- Check out our guide to hiking in Tenerife and, if necessary, contact the emergency services by calling 112.
No data available