This extension connects the PR TF 35 loop trail with Pinolere as it descends through the Orotava Valley towards the coast.
The route starts at Casa del Agua, a historic water distribution point in Tenerife, and runs north-west along part of the GR 131 (Anaga - Chasna) long-distance trail, taking in exceptional views of Mount Teide, the Orotava Valley and the Corona Forestal Natural Park.
Then it descends towards Llano de Los Corrales and takes the old Camino de Candelaria footpath towards the coast, until it reaches the Pinolere Ethnographic Museum and its famous huts. This point indicates that you are about to finish your route, just as you reach the Pinolere Church.
- Always stay on the marked trail and do not enter private property, hunting grounds, water galleries, wells or caves.
- Pay special attention when crossing or walking along trails used by bicycles, horses or motor vehicles and when walking in ravines with water courses.
- Avoid direct encounters with potentially dangerous animals, such as livestock, beehives, and dogs.
- Proceed with caution and watch for obstacles, loose rocks, uneven terrain or steep slopes to avoid accidents and falls.
- Check out our guide to hiking in Tenerife and, if necessary, contact the emergency services by calling 112.
No data available