This trail takes you towards Montaña Limón along a forest track with views of volcanic cones surmounted by the outline of Mount Teide in the distance.
On clear days you can also see the island of La Palma.
The final stretch zigzags upwards through dense thickets of broom before reaching the TF-24 road at the rock formation known as Roque del Mal Abrigo. From here the path continues to climb up to the ridge of Yegua Blanca and then winds down its slope to end at Montaña de Igueque.
- Always stay on the marked trail and do not enter private property, hunting grounds, water galleries, wells or caves.
- Pay special attention when crossing or walking along trails used by bicycles, horses or motor vehicles and when walking in ravines with water courses.
- Avoid direct encounters with potentially dangerous animals, such as livestock, beehives, and dogs.
- Proceed with caution and watch for obstacles, loose rocks, uneven terrain or steep slopes to avoid accidents and falls.
- Check out our guide to hiking in Tenerife and, if necessary, contact the emergency services by calling 112.