This trail is a variant of PR TF 40 (Ladera de Tigaiga) that takes the Camino Punta del Risco in a shorter version of this loop trail.
The route links El Realejo Alto or the Chanajiga Recreational Area with the area known as Punta del Risco. It starts at the intersection of Camino de Las Traviesas and Barranco de La Calera, where you turn left to ascend slightly through leafy monteverde forest.
This path will take you back to the PR TF 40 on the Pino Llorón track.
All along the trail you will enjoy incredible panoramic views of the Tigaiga mountainside.
- Always stay on the marked trail and do not enter private property, hunting grounds, water galleries, wells or caves.
- Pay special attention when crossing or walking along trails used by bicycles, horses or motor vehicles and when walking in ravines with water courses.
- Avoid direct encounters with potentially dangerous animals, such as livestock, beehives, and dogs.
- Proceed with caution and watch for obstacles, loose rocks, uneven terrain or steep slopes to avoid accidents and falls.
- Check out our guide to hiking in Tenerife and, if necessary, contact the emergency services by calling 112.
No data available