Circular extension of the PR TF 35 trail that begins and ends on the Mamio track, next to the imposing Casa del Agua.
This building was formerly used to distribute water through its system of channels.
The route has very steep sections and runs along the edge of the Barranco de La Madre, with areas of steps and wooden fences to negotiate. Along the route you will come across a wide variety of structures, such as canals, ditches and even the old aqueduct dating back to 1863.
- Always stay on the marked trail and do not enter private property, hunting grounds, water galleries, wells or caves.
- Pay special attention when crossing or walking along trails used by bicycles, horses or motor vehicles and when walking in ravines with water courses.
- Avoid direct encounters with potentially dangerous animals, such as livestock, beehives, and dogs.
- Proceed with caution and watch for obstacles, loose rocks, uneven terrain or steep slopes to avoid accidents and falls.
- Check out our guide to hiking in Tenerife and, if necessary, contact the emergency services by calling 112.
No data available