This trail is a branch of the PR TF 43 (Garachico - Chinyero) that starts from the Santiago del Teide town square.
It leaves the road at the intersectio with Calle Juan Cabeza to begin the ascent along old footpaths in the direction of El Calvario, until it reaches Montaña de Bilma.
Continue along a slightly steeper climb until you cross the Canal de Vergara track to reach the north face of Montaña de Los Poleos.
If you go a little further you will come to the main PR TF 43 trail, the end of the route.
- Always stay on the marked trail and do not enter private property, hunting grounds, water galleries, wells or caves.
- Pay special attention when crossing or walking along trails used by bicycles, horses or motor vehicles and when walking in ravines with water courses.
- Avoid direct encounters with potentially dangerous animals, such as livestock, beehives, and dogs.
- Proceed with caution and watch for obstacles, loose rocks, uneven terrain or steep slopes to avoid accidents and falls.
- Check out our guide to hiking in Tenerife and, if necessary, contact the emergency services by calling 112.
No data available