The recreational area of Los Pedregales, next to the campsite of the same name, lies at an elevation of about 600 m above sea level in the Teno Rural Park.
The location of the Teno Rural Park, relatively isolated from the rest of Tenerife, has preserved all the natural and scenic values of the area, making this an attractive destination for visiting and for spending time in the outdoors.
- Enjoy the local plant and animal life without disturbing it. Be curious but from a safe and respectful distance.
- Follow the rules and instructions on the signs to avoid disturbance to people and animals.
- Keep the environment clean and leave no litter behind. Rubbish and cigarette butts must be disposed of in the designated containers.
- Travel in small groups to keep noise pollution and the impact on the environment to a minimum.
- Use the water in the toilets and taps responsibly. Water is a scarce and precious commodity on our island.