The Los Pedregales campsite, next to the recreational area of the same name, lies at an elevation of about 600 m above sea level in the Teno Rural Park.
It is one of the smallest camping facilities on the island. This, together with the fact that the Teno Rural Park is relatively secluded, has helped to conserve all the natural and scenic values of the area, making it a particularly attractive destination to visit and to spend the night.
- Enjoy the local plant and animal life without disturbing it. Be curious but from a safe and respectful distance.
- Follow the rules and instructions on the signs to avoid disturbance to people and animals.
- Keep the environment clean and leave no litter behind. Rubbish and cigarette butts must be disposed of in the designated containers.
- Travel in small groups to keep noise pollution and the impact on the environment to a minimum.
- Use the water in the toilets and taps responsibly. Water is a scarce and precious commodity on our island.