The staff at the island’s Visitor Centres are passionate about our fauna, flora, geography and history, and are ready to help you to make your experience in the mountains of Tenerife both authentic and interesting.
Tenerife ON therefore encourages you to visit them and talk to their staff before planning your route.
You can consult their opening hours, location, services and contact details on the following pages:
- Cruz del Carmen Visitor Centre, in Anaga Rural Park.
- Los Pedregales Visitor Centre, in Teno Rural Park.
- El Portillo Visitor Centre, in Teide National Park.
- Cañada Blanca Visitor Centre, in Teide National Park.
- Telesforo Bravo Visitor Centre, in La Orotava, with extensive information on Teide National Park.
- Camino del Barranco de Masca Visitor Centre, in Masca.
If you need any kind of assistance during your visit, be sure to call in at the Visitor Centres. They are there to make sure you have an unforgettable and safe experience in the beautiful Protected Natural Areas of Tenerife.
See you there! 😊