Branch of the Siete Fuentes track (VM-2) that runs through the Las Lagunetas Protected Landscape heading west in the direction of the Corona Forestal.
Take the turn-off to the left shortly after passing km 2 of the main track. In just 4.55 km of gentle ascent you will reach the end of this track, on the TF-24 La Laguna – El Portillo road.
The landscape you will find along the way is similar to that of the main track, as it is also within the Protected Landscape of Las Lagunetas, with its characteristic Canary Island pine forest, which was reforested in the 20th century.
- Always stay on the marked trail observing all traffic rules established in the regulations.
- When parking, keep away from water intakes or firefighting water storage tanks, and do not block the passage of other vehicles or access to the track.
- Be extra careful both at junctions with paths and tracks and on sections shared by walkers, horse riders and cyclists.
- Proceed with care to avoid accidents that may be caused by obstacles, landslides and uneven terrain.
- Check our guide to motor vehicle routes and, if necessary, contact the emergency services by calling 112.
No data available